Sunday, May 09, 2004

Why reelect Bush?

As I wrote earlier today in my separate, personal blog, Karen Hughes put in plainly:

"A man asked me in Kentucky the other night what is the most fundamental reason he should vote for President Bush and I said, because your freedom depends on it. I truly believe we are living in an historic time and are involved in a war between civilization and chaos. Our next President must be committed to pursuing policies to win this war and defeat the forces of terror."

Pardon me for seeing things in black and white, but this War on Terror is a war between good and evil, between freedom and oppression, between "civilization and chaos." President Bush has and will continue to wage this war the right way, whereas Kerry (like Clinton before him in Mogadishu) will wimp out and give the terrorists our head on a silver platter.

Return home