Sunday, May 09, 2004

Intro to Reevy

  1. My name is Reevy. Some know me as Guh.
  2. My real name will never be used on this blog.
  3. My mission statement:
    1. Blogging: i.e. Writing stuff that you would like other people to know about.
      First Derivative of Thought Process
    2. Fisking: i.e. Brutally ripping apart others' blogs.
      Second Derivative of Thought Process
    3. Double Fisking: i.e. Brutally ripping apart others' fiskings
      Third Derivative of Thought Process
      Or the JERK of the thought Process

I AM THE JERK
I TAKE BLOGGING TO THE NEXT DIMENSION
MY TOPICS OF JERKING WILL BE BLUNT, AND OFTEN UNPOLITICAL

In addition I will be supplimenting Dr. Gonzo's automotive material. My point here will be simple. I hate American cars as well as any car that serves its menial life better as a bumper car

Reevy, signing off.

Return home